To apply for places on the 2013 Students Summer Study Camps, you must complete and submit the two forms to us (linked below) no later than Friday 10 May.
Before you apply, please carefully read the application information and guidelines.
Application deadline: Friday 10 May
How to apply
- Download and carefully read the application information and guidelines. Click here to download the application information and guidelines (PDF)
- Consult your headteacher/principal for approval and gather the information required for the application (see form 2 below)
- Click here and fill in application form 1 online. Click here to download a copy of the online questions for reference (PDF)
- Enter individual participant details in form 2 and submit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to download a copy of form 2 (MS Excel spreadsheet)
Both form 1 and form 2 must be completed and submitted by Friday 10 May in order for applications to be valid. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Form 1 of 2 – Online group application form
Please fill in the online application form. A copy of the application form is also available for your reference. (Please refer to ‘How to apply’ as above.)
Form 2 of 2– Participant information spreadsheet
Please download a copy of the spreadsheet, and fill it in before sending it back to us at email@example.com. (Please refer to ‘How to apply’ as above.)
Frequently asked questions:
- Why do we need to submit individual participant information at the application stage this year?
Individual participant information will be required from all applicants for two purposes: (i) for the organisers in China (Hanban) to issue visa invitation letters, (ii) for the travel agency and airlines managing the flights bookings.
It has been necessary to request accurate and complete information at the application stage this year in order to meet deadlines set by the organisers in China. All personal data submitted in applications will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please click here to read about IOE’s policy on handling private data.
- What happens next?
After the application deadline, the IOE CI team will consider your application and we will be in touch to let you know whether or not your school has been successful by Friday 24 May. If you have any further questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.